- Affordable education
- Top ranking – 2% global University ranking
- Australia public university with 5-star rating
- VU standard award (transcript and certificate) regardless of campus
- Guaranteed internship placement for graduates
Victoria University Sydney
Victoria University (VU) Sydney offers postgraduate courses in business and information technology to international students. Our campus is located in the heart of Sydney’s central business district and is close to public transport.
Ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide, VU is a world-class university operating in a world-class education system. Our reputation for excellence is entrenched in our commitment to providing innovative and affordable education for all students, engaging in dynamic research that makes a difference, and fostering cultural diversity among our global community,
Building on more than 100 years of teaching history that dates back to our predecessor institutions, we now have over 40,000 students studying VU courses across our campuses in Melbourne, at VU Sydney, or with our teaching partners in Asia.
- in the top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019)
- 53 in the world’s top universities aged under 50 (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2018)
- 151-175 in the world for Computer Science (Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2018
- 151-175 in the world for Engineering and Technology (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018)
At VU, our approach to learning combines theory with practice, along with services such as industry mentoring and career advice, to help our students achieve their goals. We engage with business and community partners to ensure our courses meet industry needs – making VU students highly qualified and employable. As one of 39 public universities in Australia, VU graduates can be assured their qualification is awarded from a university operating in a world-class education system.